Thursday, January 19, 2012

Plugging on

Well, I'm still plugging along.  Today was another stressful, anxiety filled day for me.  But I stayed within 5 points of my points limit.  And I weighed in this morning and lost 3 lbs. Yay!  I'm now 291.6.  Such a long way to go, but only but only 8 lbs to go to reach my first goal of 5%.  I have a pair of work pants that I'm working towards fitting into comfortably enough to be able to work in them.  I'm hoping to reach that goal soon.

I did pretty well on my eating today.

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage croissant
Lunch: Subway black forest ham sandwhich, baked bbq lays, and 2 cookies (oops)
Snack: Third cookie (did I mention it was a stressful ay? What do I do when I stress? Still working on that)
Dinner: Roast Beef, mashed potatoes and roasted carrots
Dessert: Angel food cake plain

I think I'm getting ready for 'that time', based on the terrible carb cravings.  But I'll just keep... plugging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment