Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

6 AM:  Happy Friday the 13th.  I awoke feeling optimistic and ready for the day.  Looks like I'll be doing schnauzers today, so I'm a little nervous, but looking forward to doing something different.

On a whim, I went ahead and weighed this morning. 292.4. That made me happy.  My challenge for the day is that I'm going to the late show at the comedy club tonight.  Yikes.  I'm seldom in bed later than 9pm.  This show doesn't even start until 10:30.  Rather than try and keep my points down, I think I'm going to use some of my weekly allowance and keep my energy up today.

Todays meals:
Breakfast: 1 1/2 cups Toasted Oats Cereal (generic cheerios) with Splenda and 1 cup 2% milk (8)
Snack: Banana (0)
Lunch: Chicken wrap from convenience store (?)
Snack: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

4 PM:  Today was a long, difficult day.  Between grooming two badly matted dogs, my body let me know it did not appreciate it.  I can barely raise my arms, I'm exhausted, and once again questioning my ability to do this long term.  However, I do not feel the urge to eat even though I am experiencing some anxiety. Tonight I will go to the comedy club, so I'm planning on having dinner there, even though its the late show. I may have an extra snack to get me through until then.

Dinner:  McDonalds double cheeseburger
Late snack at comedy club: Cheese Fries/ Fried mushrooms

I have no idea of points on this so I'm counting the entire 49 for the cheeseburger and food at the comedy club.  Had a great time and it was worth all 49, even if it wasnt that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment