Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Off to a Good Start

Well, it's day #3, and I have been staying within my points plus range of 45 points. The foods I'm eating aren't ideal, but I couldn't bring myself to buy the healthier alternatives of things like bread until I use up what is already in the house.  Of course, with so many points allotted per day, it would be hard to reach my points total if I was cutting points by using the healthier version anyway...

So here I am at day three, and have already lost 6 pounds! I weighed in at 292 this morning!  I don't generally weigh myself every day, but I find when I weigh myself every few days it gives me an idea as to how I'm doing, and if I need to make adjustments. For now, I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

I haven't been getting much exercise in, but I did do my bellydance aerobic dvd Monday.  Today my arms are pretty achy. Yesterday I wore myself out cleaning out the garage and cleaning house. I think it never ends.  Today I'll be at the shop, grooming dogs, so maybe I'll get a workout in when I get home.  No... I WILL work out when I get home.  Someone hold me accountable!  Well, I guess I need to  hold MYSELF accountable.  After all, this is about MY health, right.

Over all, I'm feeling better today, more optimistic and energetic. I'm praying it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment