Thursday, July 26, 2012

An Exciting Day!

It has just been a happy day for me.  Not only am I back at a job that I love and affords me the freedom I need to lead a healthy lifestyle, but I had a couple great things happen!

First, I decided to hop on the scale this morning. No particular reason, I was just curious, even though it's only been four days since I started my journey.  I was so surprised at the number on the scale, that I had to step off and do it again to be sure. What do you know, it read the same! 299.2!!!!  I'm out of the 300's.  And I've lost nearly 12 lbs in 4 days!!!  Yeah I still have 150 to go, but what a way to start.

Then, as I'd been anticipating, my bodybugg arrived in the mail.  For those who aren't familiar with the bodybugg, its a device you wear on your arm all day, that measures your actual calories burned with a 90% accuracy!


I will admit that the set up took some patience, andthe website took a little bit to figure out, but the answers to your questions are easy enough to find.  Now I'm just waiting on it to fully charge!  I can't wait to try it out!  

I set my profile for 1500 calories, and am hoping to find a way to squeeze in enough exercise to lose 3 lbs a week for a while.  Of course, I'm sure I'll be adjusting these numbers as I get more used to the website and how it works.  


I'll keep you all posted on how effective it is, and how much it helps.  But I'm looking forward to give it a try.


















No comments:

Post a Comment